Sunday, May 14, 2017

A few words about me

My name is Diana, i am 28 years old and I'm an astrology nerd! I have Sun in Cancer in the 12th house, Asc in Cancer, Moon in Sagittarius in the 5th house, Mercury in Cancer in the 12th house, Mars and Venus in Leo in the 2nd house, Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th house, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in the 6th house and Pluto in the 4th. My MC in Aries and NN in Aquarius in the 8th house.
My work will be about description of the planets. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, NN, true Lilith and Chiron signification in the all 12th astrological houses. Natal placements descriptions also synastry aspects, overlays and composite charts. I always pour my heart and my soul in everything that i do so please be patient! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope it's been useful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment